I noticed last week that I was unable to login in to Intones (here’s my user’s page to give you an idea how I use the site) because I’d inadvertently updated to a version of Django that had some changes to how forms are handled. This got me to thinking that I should update the look and feel to be a little bit nicer, and so I did. There are still a few issues I believe with IE8, but I’ll work on those over time. One cool new thing is that the site should look quite nice on most smart phones. I’ve started using the 1140 CSS Grid framework to help out with making my projects more accessible to phones (Ankh got this treatment earlier this year as well). Under the hood Intones remains the same, though with this fresh coat of paint, I am feeling motivated to refine the search process and hopefully make it be a little more graceful about certain things. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know!